My blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award! Thanks Katie @ GlamGirlGlow, I appreciate the shout out.
The Liebster Award is a great way to share the love and support one another within the blog-o-sphere community. I think I’ve been nominated in the past, but I’ve never paid it forward with a response post because I didn’t really understand the rules. I apologize for dropping the ball back then; now I am clear. Here are the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions posed by the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
Let’s do this! Here are the Q’s and my A’s”
I’ve been told I look like here (which I’ll take as a compliment) and sometimes I act like her character on Bones (not sure if that is really a compliment?).
2. You have unlimited funds. Describe your dream vacation (aka, where are you going?). Answer: This is a tough one – there are so many places I’d love to go! It might be a tie between a European excursion, with plenty of time in London, my favorite city in the world (I studied abroad there in college) and a road trip along the West Coast with plenty of walks on the beach with my Greyhounds, Lucie and Buddy.
3. One random fact about you. Answer: I used to play the oboe in grade school.
4. What super power would you have? Answer: I’d like to be able to hit the pause button on my day so I can get more done; or conversely hit fast forward to Friday some weeks.
5. Who or what is your biggest inspiration? Answer: Long distance runners. I admire anyone who can stick to a training plan for months to accomplish their goal of running a Half or Full Marathon.
6. Top three favorite movies. Answer: 1) Christmas Vacation, 2) The Heartbreak Kid, 3) Anchor Man
7. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Answer: Pet Lucie! My dog usually wakes me up.
8. What is your favorite quote? Answer: “If it came from a plant, eat it. If it was made in a plant, don’t.” -Michael Pollan.
9. Favorite book? Answer: Bitter is the New Black, by Jen Lancaster
10. Name the one app you can’t live without. Answer: The Weather Channel App. We don’t have a yard, so we are walking dogs at least 4 times a day; those walks are more enjoyable when dressed appropriately for the weather.
11. Tell us about your most interesting travel experience. Answer: A few years ago, Matt and I traveled to Ireland with some friends. We had the chance to stay with some locals, visit different parts of the country, and enjoy some Guinness (it tastes better there – I swear!). It was so much fun, we’ve been trying to figure out when we can go back.
And now for my nominations, based on some of the blogs I’ve been reading lately:
- BayRunner Jamie
- Blog Runner
- Healthy Living and Good Writing
- Mouthwatering Fitness
- Jane Like to Run
- Recipe Muse
- Running to Ramble
- Stressed Baker
- Zero Waste Chef
And here are your questions:
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite song, band, or musician?
- What is your favorite vacation destination?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is one goal you have for 2015?
- What is one accomplishment from 2014 you are proud of?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite TV show?
I can’t wait to see your posts and learn more about my fellow bloggers!