Roasted Broccoli might be the easiest roasted veggie recipe in my playbook – easy to find in the grocery store or farmers market, no peeling needed and cooks up quick if you are trying cook a healthy meal in a short amount of time.
Here are 3 reasons to eat Broccoli:
- Broccoli is very low in calories – so feel free to have seconds 🙂
- It can detoxify your skin, especially if you have sun damage
- As part of the crucifierous vegetable family, it can reduce chances of getting lung, colon and breast or ovarian cancer
Ingredients / Nutrition Information:
- 1 medium head of fresh broccoli
- 5 spritzes of olive oil
- salt / pepper to taste
- Setup oven to 350 degrees
- Wash / chop broccoli
- Place broccoli florets into a glass baking dish, spritz with olive oil and salt / pepper
- Roast in oven for about 20 minutes – check mid way though, stir as needed
Question for you: Do you have a favorite Winter Roasting recipe you’d like to share? Please post a comment and let me know and you can be a guest blogger!